Facilities and Equipment
New "State of the Art" equipment and contemporary decor combine to give our patients the professional service they expect. The "Humphrey Matrix and 750 HFA" and "Pachmate" are some of the newest technology available to detect and diagnose glaucoma and other eye conditions. We offer technology from ZEISS Visucam with Fundus Autofluorescence to evaluate the retina and see damage earlier than traditional eye exams.. Digital imaging of the eye tissue better evaluates and detects eye pathology. June of 2012 our office acquired an OCT (optical coherence tomography) which visualizes the layers of the optic nerve and retina, similar to an MRI. The OCT technology is the latest in diagnostic instrumentation and is found in the top hospitals and clinics around the world. We are proud to provide our patients with the latest technology and comprehensive exams.
Services and Techniques
- Comprehensive eye exams.
- Standard and hard to fit contact lenses.
- Diagnose and treatment of Dry Eye conditions, allergy, infections and glaucoma.
- LASIK/Cataract pre/post operative care.
- Corneal Ultrasound.
- Retinal and anterior segment photography.
- Visual Field testing and analysis.
- Punctal occlusion.
- Eye exams for Children
- Specialized Color Vision analysis
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
- Bleph-Ex procedure
- Digital eyewear measurement and analysis by Essilor
- Lab testing InflammaDry and AdenoPlus
- RegenerEyes Amniotic Fluid for Dry Eye Therapy
- BioTissue Amniotic membrane Therapy
- Demodex Treatment
- Fudus Autofluorescence imaging for early detection of macular degeneration